Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * August 2018 * The Dog Days of Summer *

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
The M's have taken a hearty lead against my second favorite team in the 3rd...

I bet they are glad to get away from all that smoke fire in Seattle and enjoy some 110 degree weather in AZ. There won't be an actual fire, they'll just feel like they are burning in hell fire

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Speaking of hell the devil himself gets save #49, passing that annoying ****** Fraudney as Ms single season saves leader. I believe the only record Fraudney still has is the # of times hes pissed me off.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Oh right [MENTION=12279]banjar[/MENTION], where are my manners? I forgot to tell you guys the story about my dick. :lol:

edit: no way is this story lasting til morning without banhammer so I will wait.

Last edited:

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Well damn, I missed the whole story. I was out at the bar catching up with an old friend. I will presume your naughty bits eventually ended up OK though. Right? Right?!?

Oh right [MENTION=12279]banjar[/MENTION], where are my manners? I forgot to tell you guys the story about my dick. :lol:

edit: no way is this story lasting til morning without banhammer so I will wait.

Members online

Latest posts