Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
can someone tell me about eBayer "leximo2"

selling backed door proofs?

I love leximo stuff. Not really sure where it comes from but they have tons of cool items, unnumbered proofs, etc. I think some people have a different view, as those proofs could end up getting stamped and sold as originals.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
I love leximo stuff. Not really sure where it comes from but they have tons of cool items, unnumbered proofs, etc. I think some people have a different view, as those proofs could end up getting stamped and sold as originals.

thank you for your insight. would you say the card quality is "up to par" with the pack issued stuff?

and yea, i see your point where people could manipulate them

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
thank you for your insight. would you say the card quality is "up to par" with the pack issued stuff?

It all depends. If the cards aren’t though, I have found they are up front about condition. Usually it’s things like surface scratches and they will note as such in the description. But for the most part I have found their cards to be in overall good shape.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma

Just backing up what everyone else has said. Leximo has had several Jeff Frye proofs listed that I've bought and they're all in really good shape.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
I'm down with Leximo too. I like the unusual stuff, oversize cards cut from sheets, cards w/o the serial numbers, and so forth. Also he says on his ads that all cards aren't necessarily perfect because they're proofs and pre-print runs etc. But I have probably bought 50 cards from him and they are usually in pretty good shape.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I miss them too but...

Wish they would have just torched all the unreleased stuff. Starting to get annoying to be honest. Sheets show up, they get cut and the “cards” get leaked for a zillion dollars. Talked to Beckett and they’re not added them to player checklists because they’re BS.

Members online

No members online now.