Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Leaf Rize

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WaxPax

looks like I'll need some more popcorn.....

330x248px-LL-89cc3064_Popcorn-02-Stephen-Colbert.gif

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Thank you for pointing this out.. I hadnt seen this,,,, I am having my guys contact them immediately to remove the use of our trademark..

To make it very clear, we license, acquire autographs and facilitate printing on Rize's behalf...

Leaf has no ownership interest, provides no customer service for or in no way markets or advertises this brand in the marketplace. The copyright (based on our licensing,etc) is our only connection...

Hope this provides clarity... BG

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
This product is not made by Leaf... The players are licensed to Rize by Leaf... Leaf is in no way connected to Rise outside of this licensing...

We are NOT in any way involved in the selling, etc of this product.. We merely secured the player deals and autographs for them as a new manufacturer....

This is why there is no leaf logo...it's not a leaf card...

BG

Ps- this is not our end of week announcement...

so it's no different than our national cards?

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
This product is not made by Leaf... The players are licensed to Rize by Leaf... Leaf is in no way connected to Rise outside of this licensing...

We are NOT in any way involved in the selling, etc of this product.. We merely secured the player deals and autographs for them as a new manufacturer....

This is why there is no leaf logo...it's not a leaf card...

BG

Ps- this is not our end of week announcement...

I believe you.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Did the National cards say Leaf Trading cards on the back?

We had the Razor logo on the back and clearly declared that the players were licensed by Razor. But the copyright just as clearly stated FCB.

FCB logo on the front.

Sent from a handheld, intergalactic communicator.

Members online