Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking for 9 more guys/gals to do a 4 case break of 2012 Bowman jumbo-- who wants in?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Chris/Gilmo has allowed me to post this to see who all might be interested:

Here's the scoop:

I'm looking for nine other members here who would be interested to join me in a live, four jumbo case break of 2012 Bowman. I think having 10 participants would be a good number for this amount of wax. If you're interested, let me know. I'd like to do a private "live" video break of the 4 jumbo cases.

Cost would be roughly $500 each, plus final S/H...which shouldn't be too much. Whatever we get the 4 cases for, we will just divide it by ten.

If we do a draft with 10 of us in, we'd each have 10 auto slots (there are 100 different autos in the set), or we could randomize the order and merely do it by a hit order: guy in slot one gets the first auto, while the guy in slot two gets the second auto hit, and so on, with the 1st slot getting the 11th hit, etc. This second idea will give each of us a more-or-less equal, yet totally random, amount of auto hits.

We would divvy-up the non-auto stuff by team lots, with each of the 10 participants drafting 3 teams and getting all the cards in each of those slots.

Last edited:

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
I would absolutely love to, but $500 sound pretty expensive, are you just going to have 10 people in the break? If you decide to do a player draft, or a team draft send me a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online