Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The PC List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Who runs it? I searched everywhere on the site and didn't see any info. Also searched here and couldn't find it. Just wondered when someone might add more cards to the site. There are no 2013 or 2014 cards listed for Rickey. I'm assuming other players are similar. Didn't know who to message, so I figured I'd just start a thread.

www.thepclist.com

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Thanks. Hopefully he'll see the mention and post. If not I'll send a PM. Just thought if info was posted here, everyone could see it for future reference.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Thanks George. Not sure what all is involved in getting a list of cards? I can provide a few pictures if needed.

This notice is required by law.

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
Pretty sure Joe developed it for the McGwire collectors to have a common platform, and then a bunch of Ricky collectors got on board as well. Joe let me use it for Gomes as well, and gave me admin powers (just for Gomes) so that I can add and edit his cards.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
We're redoing the code base and adding a bunch of functionality to it. Currently the stats page is broken but we should hopefully have it completed soon.

PM me your user ID and I'll give you admin access to Rickey so you can upload info.

Members online