Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Josh Hader tweets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I think he should just own up to the reality here. He sent the tweets as a sign to Boston to sign him, he'd be a fan favorite.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I think its funny some of the people who complain about young people these days being babied give a pass to a guy for only being 17.

This will all blow over quickly. We have a president who said he grabbed women by the ****** and people easily blew that off

****** grabbing is the latest craze and I believe it's been renamed as "doing the Trump". I heard they even have a rap song written about it...

When I see a fine lady who looks good to hump...
First I do da Trump, do da Trump
When I wanna see if she got that spot to dump my junk

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
****** grabbing is the latest craze and I believe it's been renamed as "doing the Trump". I heard they even have a rap song written about it...

When I see a fine lady who looks good to hump...
When I wanna see if she got that spot to dump my junk
Dead

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
There’s a lot to be said about these Tweets.

Yeah, you can say he was just 17 and he is still a kid and was immature and stupid.

On the other hand a lot of people say 18 year olds are full fledged adults and should be given every right in life a 50 year old deserves.

I say he was 17 years old and more than aware that what he was saying was absolutely ignorant and wrong. He’s an idiot and deserves all the criticism coming his way.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Dead

As a young chap in High School I wasn't doing much Trumping, just choking the chicken quite a bit in between classes in the school restrooms. There was the occasional circle jerk on weekends but doing the Trump just wasn't in the cards for an unpopular pimple faced bloke such as myself.

Now I look back at my childhood and am proud to say I wasn't out ****** grabbing with the ****** preppies & jocks. Not so proud about the bathroom debauchery which is why I'm glad we didn't have twitter back then because I'm sure I'd post something stupid like "REALLY enjoying myself in the West Hall men's restroom".

Or maybe I'd post something really stupid like what I just...did....right....here.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
The most important takeaway from all of this is that the **** you post on the Internet stays there forever. You won’t catch me with any social media other than LinkedIn.

pandes

Jul 9, 2018
Loving this thread! sub'd
o.png

Scartchy18

May 21, 2013
Lots of people said worse. No big deal it was years ago, and typing it on social media makes no difference to me. He get up since.

Members online