Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS/FT Zunino BCDP Refractor Auto + Sterling Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
zun_zps3305a520.png

Looking to trade/sell these two Zunino's:
(1) BCDP Refractor Autograph
(1) Sterling Base Autograph

I will only trade for star/HOF autographs or patches. Please do not ask me to check a bucket if you do not have these cards, I will not be looking to trade down. Nice patches take preference!!!

If interested in purchasing these cards I am asking for $90 DLVD. They will be shipped first thing in the morning and I will provide you with DC right away.

The earliest time stamp (PM or posted in thread) will be awarded the cards if interested in purchasing. If interested in trading, I will definitely get back to you.

Thank you :)!

Last edited:

boysofsummer

Apr 12, 2011
i have an arod bowman chrome xfractor 1994 rookie from 2007 bowman chrome #/25 - on card auto
one of his rarest autos available.
lmk if you intersted
pm if you are intersted.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
[MENTION=6132]boysofsummer[/MENTION] - Hey, do you happen to have a scan of the card? Is it an on-card auto?Thanks!

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
[MENTION=6132]boysofsummer[/MENTION] - For some reason it is taking me to Photobucket's homepage when I click on the link, but I am currently on my Ipad so I will try checking it out on my laptop later. I already have a couple of Arod autos, so I am going to hold out for some other offers before deciding what I want to do with the Zunino's. Hoping to add a really nice patch to my newly formed patch collection, but if I decide I like the Arod enough I will get back to you. Thank you for the offer!

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
I was hoping to keep them together, but I can potentially split them depending on what I would be getting back in return.
Just let me know, thanks!

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
[MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] - Very nice card. What value do you have on it? What is it #/d out of?

I also love that Brock/Gwynn in your trade bucket, if available.

Btw, your collection is stunning!

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
I have interest in trading for the Zuninos. Please check the link in my sig for my bucket. Thanks.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
[MENTION=2464]bear0555[/MENTION] - Some interest in the Sutton and minimal interest in the Schoendienst triple, both depending on values.

In the "gu patch images" folder, Do you own those super high-end patches, or are they a compilation of images?

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
I'd trade the Sutton for the Zunino Ref. The cards in the patch folder are a combination, but I do not own the ones I used to own in there anymore.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
[MENTION=2464]bear0555[/MENTION] - Thanks for that offer, but I will pass. I'd be more inclined to build a small package around the Sterling, but could not do the Refractor for it at this moment in time. Thank you, I really appreciate the interest.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Anyone for today? I'll be checking back a bit later tonight. Have some strong patch offers thus far

Staff online

Latest posts