Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can anyone list all of the 2015 Topps Variations with Chrome, Colors, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brian26

Nov 12, 2010
I asked this last year and the year before, and you guys came through.

What are all of the variations this year including different borders and refractors? I know there is chrome, refractor, purple refractor, sepia refractor, prism refractor....

There's gold, Toys R Us purple.....

What else? I feel like there are almost 20 variations altogether.

Tmcd05

Aug 6, 2015
Baltimore, MD
The 2015 Topps Chrome Baseball base set has 200 cards. This includes 50 rookies. As always, the parallels are plentiful: Refractors, Prism Refractors, Purple Refractors, Blue Refractors, Green Refractors, Gold Refractors (#/50), hobby-only Orange Refractors (#/25), Red Refractors (#/5) and Superfractors (1/1). Sepia and Pink Refractors can be found as part of the set's retail configurations.

Rookie Autographs typically bring one of the deeper rosters of first-year players who have made the jump to the majors. Besides basic numbered Refractors, there are six additional color-based Refractor parallels: Purple, Blue, Green, Orange (#/25), Red (#/5) and Superfractors(1/1). Orange Refractors are hobby exclusives while Superfractors are only available in hobby and hobby jumbo packs.

Tmcd05

Aug 6, 2015
Baltimore, MD
Besides veterans and rookies, the 2015 Topps Series 1 Baseball base set has Future Stars, Season Highlights, World Series Highlights, team cards, and League Leaders.

As usual, the set has several parallels: Rainbow Foil (1:10 packs), Gold (#/2015), Snow Camo (#/99), Black (#/64), Pink (#/50), Printing Plates and Platinum (1/1). Clear parallels return for a sophomore season, but only in hobby boxes. Framed Parallels come with a metal border. Inserted one per case, each card is numbered.

Tmcd05

Aug 6, 2015
Baltimore, MD
Last one Series 2 base set:

The 2015 Topps Series 2 Baseball base set adds another 350 cards to the checklist. This brings the total to 700. In addition to standard veteran and rookie cards, there are Future Stars, Award Winners and 2014 Highlights subsets as well as team cards.

Base cards come with several parallels On the common end is Gold, which come numbered to 2015, and Rainbow Foil (1:10 packs). From there, the rarity drop is significant. Tougher parallels include Snow Camo (#/99), hobby- and jumbo-exclusive Black (#/64), Pink(#/50), numbered silver Framed (one per hobby or jumbo case), Clear (#/10), Printing Plates and Platinum (1/1). Clear parallels are only in basic hobby boxes, not jumbo or retail.

brian26

Nov 12, 2010
The 2015 Topps Chrome Baseball base set has 200 cards. This includes 50 rookies. As always, the parallels are plentiful: Refractors, Prism Refractors, Purple Refractors, Blue Refractors, Green Refractors, Gold Refractors (#/50), hobby-only Orange Refractors (#/25), Red Refractors (#/5) and Superfractors (1/1). Sepia and Pink Refractors can be found as part of the set's retail configurations.

Rookie Autographs typically bring one of the deeper rosters of first-year players who have made the jump to the majors. Besides basic numbered Refractors, there are six additional color-based Refractor parallels: Purple, Blue, Green, Orange (#/25), Red (#/5) and Superfractors(1/1). Orange Refractors are hobby exclusives while Superfractors are only available in hobby and hobby jumbo packs.

One thing mentioned under this, for Chrome, is printing plates. Are there printing plates (assumed 1/1) for chrome?

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Add the Team Set variation from Topps (top row, second from left) with the NL stamp), along with Opening Day, Opening Day Blue, and Opening Day Purple (retail)

11hay5h.jpg

I'm still kicking myself for not winning the Silver Topps 1/1

I'm missing the Pink, Acetate and Silver from Topps, and the Gold and Red from TC. Just picked up an Orange. So 26 variations total, not including plates

Last edited:

brian26

Nov 12, 2010
Just kicking this back up. I notice there is a mini black card #/10. Also, what is the "Limited" version?

Members online

Latest posts