Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Yeah, and I don't really care about the kick cards too much, even though there was a sig, an on form and a good boost, it just pisses me off to get scammed like that....$hitty people in this world

U don't sell your better stuff on eBay? As soon as I pull any auto or inserts I typically list it right away, especially star wars

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Definitely my 2016 base Mets dupes and any Mets inserts will go to you in exchange for like Blue Jays!

(See? I'm easier to negotiate with than Jose Bautista. :D)

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Bought a bunch of the new tek packs and pulled a ton of Jays, check em out

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Bought a bunch of the new tek packs and pulled a ton of Jays, check em out

Bought a pack, got a Dalton Pompey. Sent you a 1-for-1 Tek trade for the only Tek I have that you need, but it's not a Met unfortunately.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Bought a pack, got a Dalton Pompey. Sent you a 1-for-1 Tek trade for the only Tek I have that you need, but it's not a Met unfortunately.

Already accepted, need any other ones I have ?

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Looking to get some more coins and finish up my Series 2 Red set before the new season begins. Trading any Series 1 or Series 2 doubles for any that I need. Down to the last 16!

TGUTTA

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
My user name is Gracecollector. I haven't done a trade yet, if anyone wants anything of mine let me know. I'm not attached to any of it. Would like to get a Grace Tek and Grace Strata card, and the Don Zimmer card that was issued.

I added gracecollector on bunt but it says you have 16 trades already, is that you?

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I added gracecollector on bunt but it says you have 16 trades already, is that you?

I just tried sending you a trade. I don't have any trades yet. Even if you don't want the card, can you let me know you received the offer? Gotta figure out trading on here. Also let me know if it shows a different user name than gracecollector. Thanks!

Members online

Latest posts