Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
What are they numbered to? 10? I could see some people go nuts for those. Trout is up over $300 already with 2 days to go. With a refractor I'd have said $100-125, but with the prizm craziness...maybe 2-250?

There's a jeter already at 400. Wouldn't you think Griff would outsell Jeter, or at least be very comparable?

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Also, check this auction I won...maybe I think this is a better deal than it is but I thought the bidding was unusually low...Ken Griffey Jr 2009 Upper Deck Ultimate Signatures Career Highlight 21 25 | eBay
auto seems fine...seller is trustworthy...I've bought from him before...idk

odd, looks like the seller this sold twice??
March 11th
Ken Griffey Jr 2009 Upper Deck Ultimate Signatures Career Highlight 21 25 | eBay

April 16th
Ken Griffey Jr 2009 Upper Deck Ultimate Signatures Career Highlight 21 25 | eBay

jpcz

Aug 10, 2008
NY
Not sure what the deal is with my wanted cards showing up in (poorly graded) BGS slabs...but snagged another biggie off the list. Yet ANOTHER (thats about 3 in the past month) to crack out. Its crazy that I dont pick up anything in months, then three wanted cards come up in a month. weird

FriarG

Aug 21, 2011
New Jersey
Not sure what the deal is with my wanted cards showing up in (poorly graded) BGS slabs...but snagged another biggie off the list. Yet ANOTHER (thats about 3 in the past month) to crack out. Its crazy that I dont pick up anything in months, then three wanted cards come up in a month. weird

Nice pick up - that wasn't up long. I had just hit the watch button and it ended. Well done.

bedot

Dec 4, 2011

Yeah idk...I doubt it was because of a nonpaying bidder. The buyer had feedback of over 1000. It may not be in good enough condition and got returned? As long as it's okay I don't care as much because there's only 25 copies of the card. I'll update as soon as it arrives.

bedot

Dec 4, 2011
I know this is off topic, and probably against a forum rule, but the Red Sox opening tribute today to Boston was very touching. Well done.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I know this is off topic, and probably against a forum rule, but the Red Sox opening tribute today to Boston was very touching. Well done.

Screw the Rules..... hehe
So Sad, you would think in this Day and Age all that Crap would Never Happen

God Bless America!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts