Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

☆☆☆☆☆ Finally Friday Morning Thread!!! TGIF!!! ☆☆☆☆☆

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
☆☆☆☆☆ Finally Friday Morning Thread!!! TGIF!!! ☆☆☆☆☆

Getting an early start on shoes today. Physical later after work. I plan to clean then booze tonight and tomorrow night.

This notice is required by law.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Good morning. Day off as we're going to the Cities this weekend. Disney on Ice tomorrow morning, so, we're traveling down today. Hope to hit up 3 Star Sports in Roseville. BUT, of course, it's suppose to snow once we roll past Duluth. Two Friday's in a row where travel will be impacted. Yay ...

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

2ac30008-7dee-4c54-bf77-7af4fcfad21d_zps9ec51d8a.jpg

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all.

Adam - you should know not to buy from him. Bad news all around.

On a serious note, today is Rare Disease Day. I know a handful of people whose lives have been impacted by some really crappy rare diseases. Unlike common ones, these often get little funding for research and people who suffer from them are often misunderstood (or even feared) by the general public. If you, or someone you know, is impacted by a rare disease know you are not alone and there are people working to help you. If you have not had personal experience with someone suffering from a rare disease, then be thankful and remember what my mother always used to say...."there, but for the grace of God, go I."

Edit: If you are curious what a rare disease is, go here: http://www.rarediseaseday.org/article/what-is-a-rare-disease

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
[MENTION=5961]MisterT[/MENTION], B's mom suffered and passed of Super Nuclear Palsy, at the time less than 50 diagnosed cases on the US. SNP is kinda like Alzheimer's but on steroids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online