Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What's the Mt. Rushmore of Your Collection? President's Day Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
I saw Gary Carter Supercollector Anthony Cali post this on FB, and thought it would be fun to see what the folks on FCB would say.

In honor of President's Day, what is the Mount Rushmore of your collection? It may change later, but here is mine for now!

Untitled-1.png

Last edited:

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I’ve shared these a number of times so hope people aren’t tired of them. Couple of others would make the cut depending on the day.

Integration-related items:

- 2 Roy Campanella Minor League contracts from his first season (1946). Originally signed to play at Danville but ended up playing in Nashua
- 1946 Montreal Royals Team Signed ball with Jackie Robinson
- ***** League ball signed by Jackie Robinson and others

IMG_5356.JPG
IMG_5131.JPG
IMG_2945.JPG
IMG_5506.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm starting to think that Brad [MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] has different folders saved for different events after seeing this one and the one he posted for Valentine's Day

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm starting to think that Brad [MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] has different folders saved for different events after seeing this one and the one he posted for Valentine's Day

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010

Jul 12, 2017
This was tough. A few years ago I singled out my top 10, but since then I have added so many key cards and a lot of mojo cards.

Ultimately I chose these 4 as they were the cards I was most excited to add to the collection.
EPSON183-1.jpegEPSON179-1.jpegEPSON004-3-1.jpegEPSON011-1.jpeg

Sent from my VS996 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts