Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Lollapalooza Wrigley Field Giveaway Set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Didn't know lollapalooza was still around. I remember going to it in 93? Or 94? When the Beastie Boys headlined

SecondToNone

Mar 26, 2013
Elmhurst, Illinois
Yes, still going strong. but the headliners are always worse than the great Indie band side acts. Very annoying time to use public transportation in the city of Chicago. Will have to talk to my friends that went to the game and see if they scored any of these, Very cool cards. If they would have done this back in the day! Can you imagine a 1964 Beatles rookie card?!!!!

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
Yes, still going strong. but the headliners are always worse than the great Indie band side acts. Very annoying time to use public transportation in the city of Chicago. Will have to talk to my friends that went to the game and see if they scored any of these, Very cool cards. If they would have done this back in the day! Can you imagine a 1964 Beatles rookie card?!!!!

Not sure about being rcs but Topps did make Beatles cards in 1964.

Members online

Latest posts