Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking for Connecticut Collectors -- Free Cards if You Pick Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
I am trying to clear out the last of my large count boxes (only 3-5 boxes). There are prospects, inserts, base, stars... ALL FOR FREE!

Meet me in a local area to pick up and I will not ask for a thing in return. Group team collectors, set builders, prospectors...ANYBODY PLEASE TAKE THESE! They are the anchors holding me back from either quitting this hobby or just making it simplier for my collecting needs.

I get married June 8 -- I would like to have these gone before then (I need to store wedding gifts in this room).

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
I am trying to clear out the last of my large count boxes (only 3-5 boxes). There are prospects, inserts, base, stars... ALL FOR FREE!

Meet me in a local area to pick up and I will not ask for a thing in return. Group team collectors, set builders, prospectors...ANYBODY PLEASE TAKE THESE! They are the anchors holding me back from either quitting this hobby or just making it simplier for my collecting needs.

I get married June 8 -- I would like to have these gone before then (I need to store wedding gifts in this room).

Hey there. I would be interested for the Team Collectors group I belong to. We met up about a year ago at the Meriden Square Mall! I got a bunch of stuff from you at that time. I would be happy to meet up again and share the goodies with true team collectors. Not sure if you still have my cell #, but I can PM it to you and we can figure out a date to meet up again.

Wayne

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
Hey there. I would be interested for the Team Collectors group I belong to. We met up about a year ago at the Meriden Square Mall! I got a bunch of stuff from you at that time. I would be happy to meet up again and share the goodies with true team collectors. Not sure if you still have my cell #, but I can PM it to you and we can figure out a date to meet up again.

Wayne

Thanks Wayne, I was trying to remember your user id but I couldnt. Its that time of year again...More than happy to give the team collectors some freebies.

I will let you know what day works for me. See you at the mall.

Jack

Members online

Latest posts