Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB Looking for this Broder Don Mattingly Card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Nothing to offer but good luck! These 1989 Broder MLB Logo Test cards are quite tricky to locate. Do you happen to already have the other 2 Mattingly cards from this set?

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I might actually have one my father used to get all these oddball cards. I will have to look when I get home.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
What's the deal with this set? Test issue with MLB logo or something? Any idea what other players are included?

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
What's the deal with this set? Test issue with MLB logo or something? Any idea what other players are included?

Griffey, Mattingly, Clark and Mitchell

I didn't know about Clark. Will add to the checklist. How many different Clarks are there?

My best guess is that Rob Broder used some of his previous designs to put together a sample of what his set might look like if he was given a MLB license.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Griffey, Mattingly, Clark and Mitchell

I didn't know about Clark. Will add to the checklist. How many different Clarks are there?

My best guess is that Rob Broder used some of his previous designs to put together a sample of what his set might look like if he was given a MLB license.

If you look at post #783 in Will Clark Thread there is a pic. [MENTION=4035]DaClyde[/MENTION] had it and [MENTION=3735]clarkfan[/MENTION] claimed it. Nolan may have others, but that Clark is the only one from the set I've seen. If other variations exist, I'd like to know.

Ryan

Members online