Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********MORNING THREAD 12/11******************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Coffee and Christmas music! We have a toasty 10 degrees here this morning. I will shovel when things thaw out later today.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning, off from work today, already been to the gym, now I think I've earned a nap. Have an appointment tonight for our first family photo tonight, we'll see how that goes.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Morning, guys!

Hope you're feeling better, [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9071]Enfuego79[/MENTION]

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
[MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] Glad to hear she's doing better.

Been sick for almost a week. Plus, I broke my glasses. I look nerdier than usual with wire holding them together. Hopefully the new frames come in today.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
[MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] Glad to hear she's doing better.

Been sick for almost a week. Plus, I broke my glasses. I look nerdier than usual with wire holding them together. Hopefully the new frames come in today.

broke mine TWICE setting up tables at stadium -- i now have a box plus keys / phone -- now i pack up and have to locate GLASSES / KEYS / PHONE --- just look in box on bottom it's there

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all. Loaded a few trucks this morning. Had to get back to town to mail out an eBay sale though. Does anybody else ever get a tinge of regret when they sell something at BIN, even at a price you're happy with while thinking you had it priced too high? I have that feeling right now. Sold a ball at my BIN price, which I thought was way too high, happy with the profit, but kinda miss the ball already :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts