Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I'm fairly certain its a current/former Beckett employee or a person with a connection to them as well. Their compete runs are from every manufacturer, and the desire for anonymity would support this. Also, I've purchased 1of1s from them that were featured in old Beckett magazines, but never seen elsewhere.
It would make sense too that it was a Beckett relationship as their pricing follows suit and doesn't make a lot of sense in most cases.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
Anyone here pickup the piazza 98 master craftsman promo?

I check COMC every other day and apparently have been missing all the good stuff recently!

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Anyone here pickup the piazza 98 master craftsman promo?

I check COMC every other day and apparently have been missing all the good stuff recently!

No, but I picked up the production line ***. It was initially listed as a regular base insert and went up a day or two before the rest of the promos. It's listed right now, on sale, in line with his prices if you want it.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
Any of you have any cards that aren't all that rare but you never acquired because you refused to pay 90's level pricing for them? For me, it's this one that I finally snagged for about $5. Can't believe it took that long.

i-rFrgBD8-L.jpg

MatthewN

Sep 30, 2015
Coralville, IA
Yes, I have had offers on individual cards accepted. However, I think that it automatically rejects any offer less than 80% of the price, and so with some I haven't bothered offering because the price is so high that it needs to be 30-40% off to be in my price range.

Have any of you offered a lower price and had it accepted? Perhaps with a lot instead of individual cards?

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
What's everyone experience been with Dallascardboys on COMC? Their prices are crazy high lol.

A couple months before he started coming out with all the crazy promos I had like 50-60 98 Leaf Die Cuts in my basket I was going to buy but they he kept jacking up all his prices. Stuff that's like $2 he had $8-$15. I just emptied it out and will start over

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Any of you have any cards that aren't all that rare but you never acquired because you refused to pay 90's level pricing for them? For me, it's this one that I finally snagged for about $5. Can't believe it took that long.

i-rFrgBD8-L.jpg

Took me forever to get a biggio that I considered reasonable, just got mine a couple weeks ago, agreed that a lot of the 90s is crazy high

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC

i-rFrgBD8-L.jpg

I still refuse to buy the Rusty Greer... because it's Jeff Frye :benson::benson:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
No, but I picked up the production line ***. It was initially listed as a regular base insert and went up a day or two before the rest of the promos. It's listed right now, on sale, in line with his prices if you want it.

got it, thanks. yeah i saw that on COMC, not sure if was on Day 1 or after you picked it up. cool card. i hesitated because i was wondering whether the rest of the rainbow would get listed or not. i'll keep it on my radar.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Feel free to post your 1998 Tek Gold pre-production if you have one
Would love to see others

98ToppsTekPPGold21.jpg

These are harder than diffractors. Such an underappreciated set. 2/3 done with the Mac run. Seen a couple dups of these so we know they aren't 1/1 at least. You make me want to go back and scan these properly!

f-6431.jpg
f-6412.jpg

f-6432.jpg
f-6433.jpg

f-2618.jpg
f-6447.jpg

f-6434.jpg
f-6435.jpg

f-6436.jpg
f-6449.jpg

f-6437.jpg
f-6451.jpg