Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Non-serial #'ed Auto's in 2014 Stadium Club?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Are all players included in this? Beckett lists Albert Belle for example as having a non-serial numbered auto, one #/50, one #/25 and then the 1/1. It's been a while since the release and not a single non-serial numbered auto of his has surfaced. What gives? Anyone else having this problem finding their guy?

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
It wouldn't be the first time (by a longshot) Beckett just assumes everybody has a card in every variation of a set without any followup whatsoever. Watch, they'll price the nonexistent card at some low level and leave it in their checklist for years.

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
It wouldn't be the first time (by a longshot) Beckett just assumes everybody has a card in every variation of a set without any followup whatsoever. Watch, they'll price the nonexistent card at some low level and leave it in their checklist for years.

My experience with RJ cards this year has been they actually do remove the non existant high #d parallels after a week or 2. Happened with both Finest & Tribute autos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
My experience with RJ cards this year has been they actually do remove the non existant high #d parallels after a week or 2. Happened with both Finest & Tribute autos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
Nailed it.

Beckett told me last night that they are removing these from the checklist because after looking at the secondary market they do not see any sales, etc. Albert Belle is included, so that card will be removed from his checklist :)

SCAAB
Albert Belle
SCAAD
Andre Dawson
SCACK
Clayton Kershaw
SCACR
Cal Ripken Jr.
SCACSA
Chris Sale
SCAFM
Fred McGriff
SCAGM
Greg Maddux
SCAJC
Jose Canseco
SCAJG
Juan Gonzalez
SCAJS
John Smoltz
SCAJV
Joey Votto
SCAKG
Ken Griffey Jr.
SCAMM
Mike Minor
SCAMN
Mike Napoli
SCAMR
Mariano Rivera
SCAMS
Mike Schmidt
SCAMT
Mike Trout
SCAPG
Paul Goldschmidt
SCARP
Rafael Palmeiro
SCATP
Terry Pendleton
SCATT
Troy Tulowitzki
SCAYP
Yasiel Puig

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Awesome! Maybe stadium will drop to $40 now a box.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Updates pushed through this afternoon.
[MENTION=6581]BBCgalaxee[/MENTION] - I can't speak to box prices though :lol:

Members online

Latest posts