Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

We can land on a comet.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
But can't get rid of redemptions

But can't get totally centered cards

But can't have checklists weeks before issue

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
But can't get rid of redemptions

But can't get totally centered cards

But can't have checklists weeks before issue

But can't trust whether a game used card is actually game used or manufactured

But can't get our eTopps cards in our portfolio shipped for the actual shipping cost

But can't trust whether retail card packs have been fondled by a pack feeler or not

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
If you haven't noticed, Topps doesn't employ rocket scientists! :D

Rocket scientists rule! :cool:

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
And we're all sitting here obsessed about pieces of cardboard with pictures of ballplayers on them. In a different world, how hot would a Neil DeGrasse Tyson rookie card be right now? Or a Carl Sagan cut auto? Relic cards with pieces of a Godard rocket? Cards with a capsule of rocket fuel contained inside?

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
And we're all sitting here obsessed about pieces of cardboard with pictures of ballplayers on them. In a different world, how hot would a Neil DeGrasse Tyson rookie card be right now? Or a Carl Sagan cut auto? Relic cards with pieces of a Godard rocket? Cards with a capsule of rocket fuel contained inside?

Those cards all sound pretty cool.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

I'd take a Neil Degrasse Tyson auto

Sig40cal

Jul 23, 2012
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
I say the same thing when I drive on a road that was beat up the previous winter. We can put 4 dudes and a baby on the moon but we can't formulate a way to make asphalt that doesn't turn to poo after a snow/thaw cycle.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
In a different world, how hot would a Neil DeGrasse Tyson rookie card be right now? Or a Carl Sagan cut auto? Relic cards with pieces of a Godard rocket? Cards with a capsule of rocket fuel contained inside?

Some of my favorite relic cards are pieces of the Space Shuttle and of Spacelab. I also was looking forward to my first cert auto card of an astronaut from American Pie, but Topps could not deliver and sent me a Don Sutton replacement set auto.

Members online

Latest posts