Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Hey I was actually a zero feedback bidder on the walker ha! I guess everyone starts somewhere. Just got back into the hobby after my dads passing and made an account here and on ebay. He left me some great 90s parallels (over 600 starting nines!) and dream of finishing that set some day
My condolences to you and your family.

A_Pharis

Hey I was actually a zero feedback bidder on the walker ha! I guess everyone starts somewhere. Just got back into the hobby after my dads passing and made an account here and on ebay. He left me some great 90s parallels (over 600 starting nines!) and dream of finishing that set some day

Sorry for you loss. Welcome to the boards, and I hope your time here is good.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013

This board would love to know if any of your starting 9s are duplicates and if the dupes are available for trade or sale. I am looking for Paul O'Neill. If you don't have duplicates of the O'Neill can you please provide a scan of your copy. Thanks, Kevin in CT.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Got this in yesterday. Sold the only one I had 2 years ago. They are so hard to find.

1999 Stadium Club Triumvirate Illuminator #T13A Juan Gonzalez

juan_picture.php

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013

Wow:eek:

Excited to hear about your dupes. Do you have a needs list as well?

A_Pharis

[MENTION=13002]houstonreds[/MENTION] - Yeah, those are all really nice. Please, do yourself a favor and make sure you're as educated as possible on your new collection. I'm excited to see what all you have.

Don't happen to have any Recollection Collection autos, huh?

Dec 4, 2008
I am so sorry to hear that your father passed! That is probably the toughest thing each of us will likely undergo in our lifetimes.

Was your father by chance Joe C? I sold probably 3 dozen Starting 9's to a gentleman in the Cincy area back during the early 2000's, pretty sure that Griffey was one of them. It is worth a LOT more now than it was back then.

Members online