Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * August 2018 * The Dog Days of Summer *

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
whats funny about the O's is if you look at the BR team leaders in WAR

1.Machado- traded
2.Gausman- traded
3.Bleier- DL
4.Cashner- 4.8ERA
5.Schoop- traded

:lol:

So I guess it only gets worse from here.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Facing Marlins pitching Ronald Acuna just hit his 21st HR of the season...a 430+ ft bomb to center. I think it's safe to say he likes to eat fish.

All of his stats with the exception of OBP are now superior to Juan Soto's numbers. NL ROY!!!!

whats funny about the O's is if you look at the BR team leaders in WAR

1.Machado- traded
2.Gausman- traded
3.Bleier- DL
4.Cashner- 4.8ERA
5.Schoop- traded

:lol:

So I guess it only gets worse from here.

The Braves are already reaping the rewards of that Gausman trade! In 4 starts he's 3-1 with a 2.00 ERA, 3.16 FIP & 0.96 WHIP. Also a 1.0 WAR in just those 4 starts.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I don’t know why the text wasn’t added to that first picture, but I bought that ‘Hilk busting out of Hulkbuster’ Pop today to go along with my other two.

They’re all 6’ Pop’s.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Barring something crazy in the last 5ish weeks of the year acuna has my NL ROY vote, real impressive kid, I thought for sure he would fade as teams got a bigger book but he's gotten stronger.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I'm not sure I could ever find that much humor in ruining my carry on luggage. Also why is he jamming a drill bit that close to bare skin? How much does a tool belt...or underwear cost!?

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I've got a bunch of Pops in my office at work. I'll snap some pics tomorrow. Love the hulk busting out, that's really cool.

I freaking forgot all about its release date and missed it when it went on sale, so I had to buy it off eBay for almost $50, which killed me because I hate paying that much for them, but I found a seller who wiggled on his price, so I was happy with my purchase.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
WTF. For me, the story itself isn't even the highlight. The highlight is this half wit trying to speak english. He can't spell "when". While reading this I am pretty sure my face looked like this:

View attachment 82608

The scary part is he already went "full retard" without losing. . . wait until he gets brain damage from a head kick :shock:

Members online