Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The #MilbDailyThread - 7/26

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
David Dahl HR (11) - 1st in the CAL

Christian Bethancourt HR (4)

Mookie Betts HR (9)

Christian Binford - 6.1 IP, 7 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 6 K

Joe Ross - 7 IP, 6 H, 1 R, 1 BB, 8 K

Alec Asher - 7 IP, 5 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 7 K

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I thought Carlos Rodon was to be used only in the pen, but they let him start tonight.

Line: 2 IP, 2 H, 1 R, 0 BB, 4 K

[MENTION=2235]sheetskout[/MENTION]

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
I'll be there. There are a few guys worth getting and it is mostly a trip to finish up my Thunder stuff. I'll be wearing my work attire, since I'm coming from there. It's a maroon polo, so I'll stick out like a sore thumb.
My brother and I went. I was the guy in the blue Mets hat screaming "Let's go Mets" literally the entire game. I angered a lot of little kids, it was much fun. The game lasted over 3/5 hours and featured a combined 30 hits. Mets won 10-7, very entertaining game

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Last edited:

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
major onfield fight in Reno tonight between Isotopes (Dodgers) and Aces (Dbacks).

Erisbel Arruebarrena, on mlb rehab assignment, started it after striking out (beginning of the Youtube link).

Facebook video link is from a fan in the front row!

EDIT: 4 Isotopes and 6 Aces (including manager phil nevin) ejected

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUeiz9Pstaw&feature=youtu.be

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152345825223043

the facebook vid is hilarious with that guy saying, "get a hold of yourself! it's a baseball game! get a hold of yourself!"-- meanwhile it's mayhem on the field....as if they cared what he was saying! lol

who's that guy "jacobs" that went running at the batter in the 1st video? he looks like he should play linebacker

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
who's that guy "jacobs" that went running at the batter in the 1st video? he looks like he should play linebacker

Mike Jacobs, most well known for his time with the Marlins. One of the Aces players ejected. I think it's funny how he played a little backyard pickup football with Arruebarrena.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts