Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
[MENTION=2759]Therion[/MENTION] sent over the silver Diamondbacks
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] sent teal, purple and black Diamondbacks. Will send Silver once I have the Astros swapped

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
[MENTION=2759]Therion[/MENTION] sent over the silver Diamondbacks
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] sent teal, purple and black Diamondbacks. Will send Silver once I have the Astros swapped

You accidentally took two of the Update silvers when we traded, so I sent you the two Series II Astros that you missed. Please make sure I get all twelve back! I wish Update said it on the front somewhere to make it easy to differentiate them.

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
[MENTION=2759]Therion[/MENTION] Sorry about the update got it fixed thanks for the trades
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] sending over the silver

Last edited:

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
I'm down to one gold need to get the last Astros reward and then I can stop BEEPING melding cards. If you have any Charlie Morton cards, I'll trade in your favor!

Prophet

Dec 5, 2017
Ohio
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]

I sent you a trade request for FC Bagwell. Please me know if you have other FC needs and I might be able to provide.

Also: I am trying to complete a Reds series 2 base set. Only cards I need are Tony Cingrani 1.5X #44,855 and Amir Garrett 1.5X 44,765. Any help with this would be appreciated.

Last edited:

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Is anyone still playing the Batter Up game? I finally pulled the last Finest I needed for the wave award, and then realized that the deck was supposed to expire Dec 29. Has the award been given out? I guess Topps dropped the ball by leaving the current wave active past the 29th.

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]

I sent you a trade request for FC Bagwell. Please me know if you have other FC needs and I might be able to provide.

Also: I am trying to complete a Reds series 2 base set. Only cards I need are Tony Cingrani 1.5X #44,855 and Amir Garrett 1.5X 44,765. Any help with this would be appreciated.

Sorry bud, I have the full set, not trading singles

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
No worries. I had hoped you held duplicates of it.

If a card is a dupe, it’ll have the little number in a box on it, saying how many of that card a person has

For example
9bfe5934070e73d26c1575cc1878b68e.jpg

I only have one black cleat, but I have 9 purple bats

Prophet

Dec 5, 2017
Ohio
If a card is a dupe, it’ll have the little number in a box on it, saying how many of that card a person has

For example
9bfe5934070e73d26c1575cc1878b68e.jpg

I only have one black cleat, but I have 9 purple bats

Thanks for the clarification. I was thinking it only applied to your own collection.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Prophet

Dec 5, 2017
Ohio
Is anyone still playing the Batter Up game? I finally pulled the last Finest I needed for the wave award, and then realized that the deck was supposed to expire Dec 29. Has the award been given out? I guess Topps dropped the ball by leaving the current wave active past the 29th.

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Heads Up! New batter up deck revealed with 3 different ticket prices and new cards to chase.

Members online