Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

March Night Crew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
So that's what you're calling your dick these days? :lol:

Me too!

I always thought when someone said "looks like she got hit with the ugly stick" it just meant she was unattractive. Apparently this whole time it was just one of you guys screwing a girl and she just made an unattractive face the rest of her life because she was so upset about the ordeal :p

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Some you just have to put a paper bag over their head. And some times you have to paper bag over your head too.

And then again, some women look like they fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. :p

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I always thought when someone said "looks like she got hit with the ugly stick" it just meant she was unattractive. Apparently this whole time it was just one of you guys screwing a girl and she just made an unattractive face the rest of her life because she was so upset about the ordeal :p

The grimace face is forever, the 40 dollars I gave is temporary.

high-o! ;)

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Some you just have to put a paper bag over their head. And some times you have to paper bag over your head too.

When I was in college I lived in a suite one year with 5 other guys, it was a decent group we had a ton of fun that year. I was sitting in the living room with one other guy in the afternoon one day, we had gone to the store and we're just drinking and playing video games. One of our roommates came home and for some reason drew a face on the bag, I don't remember why. A few minutes later one of the other guys comes in, picks up the bag, looks at the face and asks the guy who I was playing videogames with if he was planning on having a girl over that night.
I probably have, but I'm not sure if I've ever laughed as hard as I did then since.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Now that's a quick wit. That is a third-hand story, decades after the fact, delivered via ascii text, and it got me to laugh out loud. Well done, whoever you are from Stanwood's college life!

When I was in college I lived in a suite one year with 5 other guys, it was a decent group we had a ton of fun that year. I was sitting in the living room with one other guy in the afternoon one day, we had gone to the store and we're just drinking and playing video games. One of our roommates came home and for some reason drew a face on the bag, I don't remember why. A few minutes later one of the other guys comes in, picks up the bag, looks at the face and asks the guy who I was playing videogames with if he was planning on having a girl over that night.
I probably have, but I'm not sure if I've ever laughed as hard as I did then since.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I also find the app to be bleh, I just use my browser on the phone and make sure I click the "full site" link at the bottom.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Nov 6, 2019
Arizona
I always disliked tapatalk(which this sites used for its app).

I'm also not a big fan of vBulletin anymore either, which this site runs on.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
It sounds like Yairo Munoz pulled an Eric Cartman today. :confused:

7cf7bd58cef38a2f9f54a944ea2e3c72.jpg

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
At first I thought the Joanna Jedrzejczyk photos we photoshopped... they are REAL. :shock:

960x0.jpg

She sure picked a bad day to get Mike Trout forehead. :lol:

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Both those ladies took a beating but that joannas face looked like a bad sci-fi morph.
The Munoz situation is just bizarre. From what I've seen its just speculation he was pissy about his situation in the team. If the cards released him they must feel they have better options because that's not a precedent they would want to set.

Members online