Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************ Monday Morning Thread ************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Hour and a half and this double shift is complete.

Same boat here. Bum sprained ankle was no fun. I mostly sit and Monitor stuff but still feel too old limping like an aging Catcher...
Then I gotta go home, about 20 minutes ride, for about 4 hours and turn around for a screening right down the street from FT spot. Double Frick!::facepalm::

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

4764a737-f89e-4e9a-b9e8-5efed6b624c8_zps4ab8c894.jpg

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
As you contemplate how to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, remember that today is also National Hoagie Day. Aren't choices great.

Have a good one!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. Mom back to the nursing home from the hospital and recouping slowly. I'll visit later this morning and then have a game to umpire at 6.
DANNY

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Good morning. The start of week #6 that I've been out of work. I have another appointment Wednesday so the doctor can take another guess at how much longer I'll be out.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Morning!

Ran my first Marathon yesterday. Today is a vacation day to rest up and drink margaritas. Oh, and eat lots of tacos.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies. Hopefully i can go back to work this afternoon. Was hoping for the weekend but DR said no

And WTF the early warning system just went off at 10am. ooooooppppppsssss They usually do it on the first Tuesday. But it being Cinco de Mayo maybe where are under attack from Mexico or something.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone. Enjoyed my first weekend at Talladega. Took my son, my dad, and the girlfriend and a good time was had by all.

Good morning. The start of week #6 that I've been out of work. I have another appointment Wednesday so the doctor can take another guess at how much longer I'll be out.

Hopefully you hear good news this time.

Morning!

Ran my first Marathon yesterday. Today is a vacation day to rest up and drink margaritas. Oh, and eat lots of tacos.

Congrats on the marathon!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Dead Monday here on campus. No classes, and 24 hour quiet hours are in effect for the rest of the week due to it being finals week

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Anybody know of any Members who live near Cardinals stadium in Glendale AZ? Might have a favor to ask of 'em...