Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***** Tuesday Morning Thread *****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I told myself that I wasn't going to pick up any of Joe Mauer's 2013 Chrome stuff because I wouldn't be able to afford the camo, atomic, and pink. Well, I just grabbed a red refractor. Looks like I'm going to have to dig some stuff out to sell. I'll probably end up moving some of my Mauer Finest refractors

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Well I told myself that I wasn't going to pick up any of Joe Mauer's 2013 Chrome stuff because I wouldn't be able to afford the camo, atomic, and pink. Well, I just grabbed a red refractor. Looks like I'm going to have to dig some stuff out to sell. I'll probably end up moving some of my Mauer Finest refractors

Thats not necessary

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
finally going home. worked a 20 hour shift today. I go on annual leave starting tomorrow and since were in furlough status i would have had to take leave without pay so i asked to pull a double so i get paid when we open back up. have a good night everyone.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
So I spent the afternoon with this young chick.. and all I got out of was this..

16657969_o.jpg

OK, so she was a sales person.. but this car rides so nice..

16657971_o.jpg

16657974_o.jpg

Since I'm an old guy I need an old guy car.. :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts