Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
I'm pleased to be able to acquire this card again after trading for it years ago from Rob Minick and sold it off with the rest of the collection when I got out years ago. Exact same card 28/50
when I had it

now

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
I'm pleased to be able to acquire this card again after trading for it years ago from Rob Minick and sold it off with the rest of the collection when I got out years ago. Exact same card 28/50
when I had it

now

Congrats on getting it back!

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Don't think I ever posted all my Gehrig patches. If anyone has any they would consider moving, I have plenty to trade and may buy depending on price.

Really like the patch on this one since it is clearly from one of the corners of the Yankee NY logo.

Gehrig Grove Medwick Donruss Prime Cuts.jpg

Definitely not the classic look of a Gehrig patch, but this was from the Centennial sleeve patch
Gehrig Donruss Celebrity Cuts  Combo Patch 10 10 2008 001.jpg

2008 Donruss Celebrity Cuts had a number of Gehrig patches which went quite a bit cheaper than patches from other sets so I took advantage...
Gehrig Donruss Celebrity Cuts Patch 4 5 2008 001.jpg

Gehrig Donruss Celebrity Cuts Gehrig Patch 5 5.jpg

Gehrig Donruss Celebrity Cuts Gehrig Patch 2 5 001.jpg

Last edited:

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Don't think I ever posted all my Gehrig patches. If anyone has any they would consider moving, I have plenty to trade and may buy depending on price.

Really like the patch on this one since it is clearly from one of the corners of the Yankee NY logo.

View attachment 60356

Definitely not the classic look of a Gehrig patch, but this was from the Centennial sleeve patch
View attachment 60357

2008 Donruss Celebrity Cuts had a number of Gehrig patches which went quite a bit cheaper than patches from other sets so I took advantage...
View attachment 60358

View attachment 60359

View attachment 60360

Are you trying to make a sport coat?

Members online