Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Will Clark Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I get the feeling these aren't that easy to find. I've been lucky enough to pick up an R51 and two R43s for next to nothing.

img652.jpg

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
I get the feeling these aren't that easy to find. I've been lucky enough to pick up an R51 and two R43s for next to nothing.

Nice. I've frankly never understood the difference in these. There are also some with red backgrounds. My wife happens to be sitting next to me and wants me to add "what's the difference between the two on the left?"

I have four on my website, all of which I think are different, but I've never really been sure how to tell 'em apart or to determine if I'm missing any. I assume there are two versions for each of the cards and that there are four different cards for eight total variations. Is that right? Two red, two green and two variations for each?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Nice. I've frankly never understood the difference in these. There are also some with red backgrounds. My wife happens to be sitting next to me and wants me to add "what's the difference between the two on the left?"

I have four on my website, all of which I think are different, but I've never really been sure how to tell 'em apart or to determine if I'm missing any. I assume there are two versions for each of the cards and that there are four different cards for eight total variations. Is that right? Two red, two green and two variations for each?

Andrew -

There are 6 Predictors. 3 different #'s, with two versions of each, a redeemed and unredeemed of each.

Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Hey guys, I wanted to say hi to anyone on here I have talked to about Clark stuff over the years or done transacrions. From days back on the AOL boards under Mjdtsc23, or my ebay DreamTeamSC22, now RStadlerASU22 ID, I am sure we have crossed paths or bid on the same items I am glad some of you are still out there. I took some years off, but I am now looking to fill in holes in my 86-03 Clark collection and found this site the other day. It's fun to see some of the items that I didn't know existed show up over time. Anyway, I am sure I will ask some of you some questions, and hope I can help some others out.
Thanks and have fun collecting - Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Hey guys, does anyone out there have interest in moving some of their items? Looking for some things like Mirror Golds 96 and 97 Totally Cert. Super Raves, 96 Studio Silver Proof, 96 Mirror Blue, some Pacific Parallels, 90 Score promo etc etc. plus done team issued items. Lmk if you have anything you'd consider selling. Have a few 1/1s of Clark I may trade as well. Thanks
Ryan

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
Hey guys, does anyone out there have interest in moving some of their items? Looking for some things like Mirror Golds 96 and 97 Totally Cert. Super Raves, 96 Studio Silver Proof, 96 Mirror Blue, some Pacific Parallels, 90 Score promo etc etc. plus done team issued items. Lmk if you have anything you'd consider selling. Have a few 1/1s of Clark I may trade as well. Thanks
Ryan

Would love to see what you have.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Would love to see what you have.

I'll post some of my "neat" items over time, I always like seeing unique items. Here is my "Whale" , the 1996 Leaf Steel BRONZE PROMO. I have yet to see another ever surface of Clark, and only maybe 8 players total if someone else out there has one of Clark, please let me know. Thanks Ryan

Clarks Jason 006.jpgClarks Jason 007.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Here are two Ive always liked since I got them in 98/99. The 98 Bowman and 98 Bowman Chrome GOLD Versions, both serial #22/50 (Clark's Jersey), to put together the pair was nice.
Bowman 002.jpgBowman 001.jpg

petesahuttt

Sep 15, 2010
Haven't posted on FCB in a long time, but I've traded and bought from some of you here. Though I haven't really added anything all that exciting in quite some time just thought I'd jump in and help keep this thread going by posting some of my favorite Clarks.
I was just travelling from Florida to Cali on ****** America and they had SF Giants TV channel and they were showing the Will Clark tribute series (3 episodes) and I was just beaming the whole plane ride. I watched it twice :)
Anyway, this is one of my favorite patch pieces:
Scan1920.jpg

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
Great looking card, any idea where the patch on the left can from? It doesn't make any patches worn by the Giants and I thought Upper Deck only used a Giants jersey of Clark's in their products.

Haven't posted on FCB in a long time, but I've traded and bought from some of you here. Though I haven't really added anything all that exciting in quite some time just thought I'd jump in and help keep this thread going by posting some of my favorite Clarks.
I was just travelling from Florida to Cali on ****** America and they had SF Giants TV channel and they were showing the Will Clark tribute series (3 episodes) and I was just beaming the whole plane ride. I watched it twice :)
Anyway, this is one of my favorite patch pieces:
Scan1920.jpg

petesahuttt

Sep 15, 2010
Best I can guess is the letters have something to do with them commemorating Roger Craig, but I haven't really looked at all the patches the Giants used to see if that makes any sense.
Here's another of my favorites:
Scan1879.jpg

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
As far as I know the Giants never wore patches to honor Craig, or really anyone during the timeframe Clark played for them. I also believe that the patch in this card is fake. The Giants never wore a patch on their jersey's like this one. Maybe on their jackets but that would have been from the early '80's, not during Will's time. The jackets in Will's time would have had the interlocking SF. Also, the 2005 Donruss Prime Patches set was a fantastic set because the front of the card lists exactly where a patch came from, eg. "Number Patch", "Name Plate", "Prime" ect.... Based on those two observations, the card stating that the patch is from the numbers and that the Giants didn't wear those patches, I believe it's fake. Too bad someone ruined what probably was a great card in the first place.

Best I can guess is the letters have something to do with them commemorating Roger Craig, but I haven't really looked at all the patches the Giants used to see if that makes any sense.
Here's another of my favorites:
Scan1879.jpg

Members online

Latest posts