Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
Guys, I only see the following owed to the thread. If I missed something, please correct it. Don't consider it a call out - consider it a reminder, which is all it is. Give people the benefit of the doubt. They are good members to my knowledge.

Owe 1 card each to the thread:

@mchenrycards @Therion @Greg Cleveland myself

If you don't think you are going to be able to put something up, please let us know and we can see what we can do.

Everyone else I see on the list is either even or owed cards for what they have put up in the thread.

Wow I totally forgot about this as it has been quite hectic lately. I will have something up in the next few days. Thanks for the reminder.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Hopefully, these will be a start...

uggla_zpsa3918559.jpg

642_zpsea6c2e6d.jpg

13b_0002_zps5b4f4d22.jpg
13b_0001_zps7fdfe7bc.jpg

13_0001_zpsf2b23738.jpg

brookshat1.jpg

(comes with a Fleer COA)

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Thread is just on fire. Man I'm waiting for some stuff incoming to add and then I'm ready to participate but nothing I'm claiming yet, just putting up to go home first :)

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Guys, I only see the following owed to the thread. If I missed something, please correct it. Don't consider it a call out - consider it a reminder, which is all it is. Give people the benefit of the doubt. They are good members to my knowledge.

Owe 1 card each to the thread:

[MENTION=2442]mchenrycards[/MENTION] [MENTION=2759]Therion[/MENTION] [MENTION=2159]Greg Cleveland[/MENTION] myself

If you don't think you are going to be able to put something up, please let us know and we can see what we can do.

Everyone else I see on the list is either even or owed cards for what they have put up in the thread.

This problem is happening in the low end thread. I hope this one Works out better, I cant wait to join it.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

This problem is happening in the low end thread. I hope this one Works out better, I cant wait to join it.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

There aren't rules with the low-end but its be nice if people tried to add as they claim

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

Ok, I am either down one or even. Not certain, so here's one from my PC. I upgraded Oswalt with a jumbo, so this one /20 can be yours.

scan0065.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts