Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
A couple Twins cards that came in and went out the door lately...

mauer.JPG

ScannedImage-2_zpscd455956.jpg

Musial, what'd the Cuddyer Derby jersey go for and where was it sold, MLB Auctions?

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Doing much better than last year....11 games under 500......saw the Twins playing the angels....last month in anaheim. Twins losted 1-0 on a 2 hitter/weaver. And Mauer was rested. Best regards, David

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Those are awesome Chris! I have a ton of stuff for Span to sign but I know that Fan HQ can't afford to get him to do a signing like this, probably just not enough interest. I've probably got 4-5 things I need signed but will have to just try and get them done on a road trip or whenever Washington plays here next.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
[MENTION=2071]flightposite[/MENTION] -- That Mauer patch is sweet.
[MENTION=1953]Musial Collector[/MENTION] -- Great additions to the Cuddyer collection

bbhutch35

May 27, 2009
Had a great night at the CR Kernels game. They held on to win. Won the silent auction for the Berrios Game Worn Hawkeye Jersey. He signed it afterward. Also got Adam Brett Walker to sign the sga T shirt along with Jorge Polanco and Mr. Shucks. Got Jorge to sign a photo also for my sister. They all were incredibly nice and Adam Brett is gonna be a star. I'll post pictures tomorrow if anyone is intersted.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Had a great night at the CR Kernels game. They held on to win. Won the silent auction for the Berrios Game Worn Hawkeye Jersey. He signed it afterward. Also got Adam Brett Walker to sign the sga T shirt along with Jorge Polanco and Mr. Shucks. Got Jorge to sign a photo also for my sister. They all were incredibly nice and Adam Brett is gonna be a star. I'll post pictures tomorrow if anyone is intersted.

I want the jersey! My family, well my mom and I are huge Hawkeye fans!

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011

Post em up

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Musial, what'd the Cuddyer Derby jersey go for and where was it sold, MLB Auctions?

Sold for $750 (because it was the HR Derby jersey), it was suppose to be the BP jersey which was $500.
From my understanding, it was thru a distributor of MLB stuff, not directly thru MLB Auctions.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Kyle Gibson sent down to AAA after today's game. Sucks that he hasn't had any immediate success, but hopefully he will come out next year stronger since he will be a year removed from Tommy John. Anyway, here are some things that I got in the mail today. Have a couple more nicer ones hopefully coming later this week.

Denard Span 2013 Topps Silver Slate Framed /10 ($1.50 DLVD :D)

Kyle Gibson 2010 Bowman Sterling Refractor /199 BGS 9.5

Max Kepler 2013 Bowman Platinum Blue Refractor Auto /199

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Pick up #2 ...........the biggie..............

Mauer 2012 GU Bat, signed thru IronClad, authenticated by PSA, and signed LOA from Mauer himself, bat from his "personal collection". Just easier uploading the paperwork with images of the bat vs taking the same pictures over.

Mauer Bat 3 PSA Cert.jpgMauer Bat 1 PSA Cert.jpgMauer Bat 2 IronClad Cert.jpg

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Love anything St. Patrick's Day, super cool. Don't understand why the Twins stopped doing it.

A newer Joe Mauer...

scan0001.jpg

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Just 1 card in the mail today, but it's a big one for me:

2009 SP Authentic Triple Auto /10

Only need 3 more of the 2009 SP Authentic Autos according to the list on Beckett, but 2 of them I don't think exist. One of them is the Dual Auto with Justin Morneau /15 which the few people I have talked to have never seen. The other is a Dual Auto with Nick Blackburn. I have one, but according to Beckett there should be 2 different ones, one #DN and one #ND . I highly doubt they made 2 different cards with the same 2 players, so that really only leaves 1 more for me to find which is the Triple Auto /10 with Fernando Perez and David Murphy. If anyone ever sees it you know who is interested!

Members online