Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A Braves fan falls and dies at a game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Its been reported on Twitter this guy died. So sad, u never think on your way to a baseball game this will happen.

I've got too much common sense for it to happen. I'm super careful to stay back as much as I can from the second deck railings at the local minor league park because they are only like 3' tall and I've got this paranoid thing in my head about how easy it would be to fall over the railing and surprised no one has fallen over the railing in the 13 years of the park.

The report says no foul play involved (so the fan wasn't shoved over the railing) so short of any reports that the railing mechanically broke allowing the guy to fall, it's hard to put any blame for the accident other than on the fan himself for going over the railing.

seitas

Aug 7, 2008
Acting belligerently drunk and yelling at a-rod is the report from a witness at deadspin. What a horrible and embarrassing way to die.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Drunk and booing ARod.

By the way, ARod wouldn't have been batting if the NL had a DH. Looks like it's time for the NL to adopt the designated hitter.

I'm missing something. That last part doesn't baseball.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts