Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Maybe a dumb question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
That sounds about right to me. Someone that wants to make a quick buck. Most of the time they have their eye on something else to buy with some quick PayPal $ from what they think was a "deal" they offered.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I was thinking I missed something but good to know I was right. Another forum is flooded with quick sale threads but I never understood why they think its a deal

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
If I remember correctly, there was a member over there a few years ago that made the term quick sale popular, but his were actually really good deals. Now it seems everybody over there calls it a quick sale, even when priced at or above eBay prices

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
If I remember correctly, there was a member over there a few years ago that made the term quick sale popular, but his were actually really good deals. Now it seems everybody over there calls it a quick sale, even when priced at or above eBay prices

Haiku?

Latest posts