Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

budvandall

Mar 11, 2012
Myrtle Beach, SC
that you Bruce??
nope talking about this set, I got all the paper work with mine, and one on EBAY stated about the 200 signed, which then I remembered about that sheet that stated he signed 200, maybe theres 200 random sets no order the numbering maybe?
maybe 40 of each 100 , that be 40X5=200.........
neverless kinda weird

it could be quite possible that sheet that states 200 might be a typo too, might have meant to read 500?
I've never seen a numbered non auto set/single like theses ever listed

I think he signed all 500 sets. Why would he number them 000/500 if he only signed 200 sets. If he did only sign 200 sets, why is the numbering all over the place?

budvandall

Mar 11, 2012
Myrtle Beach, SC
AMAZING mailday comming Friday, something Ive NEVER seen before, but has been around 17 Years
th

I have an idea what it is. Is it a Pacific card?? I could be wrong.

bedot

Dec 4, 2011
Hey guys,

I'm a new Griffey collector. I recently changed interests from football to baseball (mainly Jason Heyward and Griffey) and stumbled upon this thread, which is really cool btw.

Should get my first Griffey auto in a few days, but was wondering what autos are out there in his 1989-1992 Mariner's uniform. I know of 2009 UD Ultimate sig, 2012 topps tribute, 2012 Museum collection framed autos, and the rookie buybacks, any others?

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
Hey guys,

I'm a new Griffey collector. I recently changed interests from football to baseball (mainly Jason Heyward and Griffey) and stumbled upon this thread, which is really cool btw.

Should get my first Griffey auto in a few days, but was wondering what autos are out there in his 1989-1992 Mariner's uniform. I know of 2009 UD Ultimate sig, 2012 topps tribute, 2012 Museum collection framed autos, and the rookie buybacks, any others?

You ought to be able to scan through these 300 pages and get a pretty decent idea.

FriarG

Aug 21, 2011
New Jersey
You ought to be able to scan through these 300 pages and get a pretty decent idea.

Yeah, quite a few autos out there w/ the Kid in an M's uni. All the late '90s UD autos, '03 SP flashbacks, '04 SPGU, '09 ultimate, all the topps 2012 issues and a few other assorted ones I can think of. Plenty to collect there.

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
Hey guys,

Nearly positive theres a SPX auto,all though I cant seem to remember the year.

Welcome! And in before TPM says check out my sick collection.

EDIT-2007 SPX,they got from $45-$60 it seems.

Last edited:

Tpm2780

Dec 27, 2012
Illinois
HA! HA! Very funny! Nothing wrong with enjoying others seeing my collection! I admit I probably shouldn't be saying it all the time so you got me on that! Anyways, welcome to the boards bedot!:)

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
HA! HA! Very funny! Nothing wrong with enjoying others seeing my collection! I admit I probably shouldn't be saying it all the time so you got me on that! Anyways, welcome to the boards bedot!:)

Just givin' ya a hard time buddy ;) haha

Tpm2780

Dec 27, 2012
Illinois
Just givin' ya a hard time buddy ;) haha
No problem! It's all good! I do however seem to mention that a lot about my collection and I understand it can be annoying for others so I probably should just keep it more on the low as most people on here have probably seen my PC one way or another! Thanks again!:)

jpcz

Aug 10, 2008
NY

i thought i was the only one that noticed that.....

Members online