Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need a favor- someone want to "buy" my son's cards for me? ;)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Hello. I have a small lot of cards put aside that I have accumulated over time of cards with touched corners or dings/scratches. There are some decent names and a couple inserts, autos and g/u and "gold numbers". I would love to send them your way. I think they are perfect for a kid that likes the hobby. I can also add a few more also. Can you pass on your address and the name of the kid/s via PM. Thanks, Kevin in CT.

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
Kevin- I apologize I missed your post. I will send you a PM. Thanks for your generous spirit!

Hello. I have a small lot of cards put aside that I have accumulated over time of cards with touched corners or dings/scratches. There are some decent names and a couple inserts, autos and g/u and "gold numbers". I would love to send them your way. I think they are perfect for a kid that likes the hobby. I can also add a few more also. Can you pass on your address and the name of the kid/s via PM. Thanks, Kevin in CT.

Members online