Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

=========== The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good evening guys. The 4 hour drive wasn't too bad today, even if I was by myself. Watched some South Dakota class AA basketball, my former school made it to the finals. Kind of a cool story there. A kid who was a starter last year as a sophomore was diagnosed with bone cancer in the fall. He lost his leg to it, but he's still on the bench supporting his team

Nice story!

My old high school just made state. They've never had a run like this in school history.

Not a basketball fan, but it's still cool.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning! Well its not so good here. Somebody was smoking in the dorms causing the firealarm to go off at 3 this morning. After that I didn't sleep very well, waking up very 20-30 minutes.

I will be going to see my dad at his friend's farm. There is a 5K this weekend that I ran in 2001, which would have been my 2nd grade year in school. I won't be running because I've been having some problems with my foot ever since playing soccer, but I'll be going to hang out and see some people from my old hometown. Gonna be shooting my .22, which I haven't done in 4-5 years. I would take my 12 gauge or .270, but can't find any ammo anywhere for those, plus .22 rounds are cheap :lol: But I have a 4 hour drive ahead of me this afternoon

I could have sent you some ammo, have plenty of .22 and 12!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts