Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Morning Thread For Sunday October 19th 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Afternoon!

It's tough being a Browns fan. We blow out the Steelers last week and then look like a garbage fire in Jacksonville today. :(

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
What is this? ......

Morning everyone. Repost from late last night.

Picked up HOF auto #150 .

Good Afternoon Gents! Little guy is super fussy today but we are sure it is due to growing pains.

Michael - Very nice Ott autograph! Looks like a great price too. Are you keeping it a is or due you plan on slab bing or getting a custom made?

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Good Afternoon Gents! Little guy is super fussy today but we are sure it is due to growing pains.

Michael - Very nice Ott autograph! Looks like a great price too. Are you keeping it a is or due you plan on slab bing or getting a custom made?

Thanks! Talking about getting it customed along with a few others then slabbed

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon all. Got back to school not quite an hour ago. While on the way back I got an email from my history professor letting us know that he got the midterms graded finally. For those of you that can remember, it was the test I studied for a little over a week back and it was only 2 questions, and they had to be 4-6 paragraph answers each. Well I checked, and I got a 97 on it. I'm definitely thrilled with that grade. I'm hoping we get them back and I can see his comments on it

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good afternoon all. Got back to school not quite an hour ago. While on the way back I got an email from my history professor letting us know that he got the midterms graded finally. For those of you that can remember, it was the test I studied for a little over a week back and it was only 2 questions, and they had to be 4-6 paragraph answers each. Well I checked, and I got a 97 on it. I'm definitely thrilled with that grade. I'm hoping we get them back and I can see his comments on it

Excellent work, Zack!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Now if I could only find my book for the class. I had it last week, and read the reading that was due for Wednesday's class. I went to read it the other day and its nowhere to be found. I'm going to ask him tomorrow if he remembers picking one up when he picked up some papers that he had us leave on our desk. I really don't want to have to order another one since I believe we have 7 class days of reading it is all

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good morning friends, or evening I guess.

I was up until 5:30 AM watching Worlds last night. I maybe only got 5 hours of actual sleep, with a couple hours of light dozing. As y'all can imagine I'm pretty tired.

Anyway, study study study for this friggin' test...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning friends, or evening I guess.

I was up until 5:30 AM watching Worlds last night. I maybe only got 5 hours of actual sleep, with a couple hours of light dozing. As y'all can imagine I'm pretty tired.

Anyway, study study study for this friggin' test...

Don't worry Taylor, I have a test tomorrow myself. Working on the study guide right now, which pretty much has all of the questions. She reads through all of the questions in class, but too fast to write them down. Thankfully my girlfriend sits close enough to the front (we are separated into groups) that she's able to record the professor with her voice recorder on her phone. So its just a matter of listening and trying to decipher the questions from the recording and then look up the answers

Members online

Latest posts