Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dec Night Crew- Decade Review!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Try Santa’s Slay, featuring Bill Goldberg, the Jewish wrestler as an evil Santa Claus character, then thank me later!

Thanks, I decided not to watch any movies as I've came down with Fangboner syndrome (dryness and bad headache) so I'm just trying to rest up and stay hydrated. :(

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Merry Christmas guys. I hope all of you have a great day today and are able to spend it with your families. It has been a struggle this year for me to get into the Christmas spirit. I guess part of it is because we start working with Christmas crap at Lowes around August and our holiday displays are typically set prior to Halloween. So it kinda grates on our nerves. *****y customers start rolling in on Black Friday week and it doesn't stop til.....well.....today. I had to work today as I normally do on Christmas Eve but we were absolutely bombarded with customers. And it wasn't for last minute gifts. We sold everything under the sun today and it didn't have anything to do with the holiday. I guess people are becoming more laid back and could care less about Christmas. Oh well....The other part of it is that I have been hardpressed for any rest since April. With my father in law being in and out of the hospital for months now, and with him having to spend this Christmas in the ICU again, it just sucks. I have also been tasked with building my parents a home and have been stressed to the max in getting them in for the holidays. I accomplished that feat but it has taken its toll. My father is also being difficult as he waffled on coming down to visit during Christmas so that put a damper on things. Good news is that I have three days off from work and am looking forward to just doing nothing. I'm gonna eat sausage balls and be fat and lazy. But I wanted to say thank you to all of you for the entertainment this year and I hope you all get a visit from Santa! Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Merry Christmas night crew, blanning I saw the exact same crap at Target, people seemed worse this year, not sure why. I closed the store Christmas Eve and it was awful, I've done it a few times and it wasn't bad, terrible this year. Have a great days guys.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Merry Christmas guys. I hope all of you have a great day today and are able to spend it with your families. It has been a struggle this year for me to get into the Christmas spirit. I guess part of it is because we start working with Christmas crap at Lowes around August and our holiday displays are typically set prior to Halloween. So it kinda grates on our nerves. *****y customers start rolling in on Black Friday week and it doesn't stop til.....well.....today. I had to work today as I normally do on Christmas Eve but we were absolutely bombarded with customers. And it wasn't for last minute gifts. We sold everything under the sun today and it didn't have anything to do with the holiday. I guess people are becoming more laid back and could care less about Christmas. Oh well....The other part of it is that I have been hardpressed for any rest since April. With my father in law being in and out of the hospital for months now, and with him having to spend this Christmas in the ICU again, it just sucks. I have also been tasked with building my parents a home and have been stressed to the max in getting them in for the holidays. I accomplished that feat but it has taken its toll. My father is also being difficult as he waffled on coming down to visit during Christmas so that put a damper on things. Good news is that I have three days off from work and am looking forward to just doing nothing. I'm gonna eat sausage balls and be fat and lazy. But I wanted to say thank you to all of you for the entertainment this year and I hope you all get a visit from Santa! Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!

I couldn't get into the holiday spirit either, at least that present I got for myself ended up being something awesome. Hopefully you get to rest up on your 3 days off man! :) Let me guess, they are going to make you put up the Easter sht next?

If I have to be around ******* people I ususally eat 3-5 cloves of raw garlic. They can't really fire you for smelling like ass in front of the customers. ;)

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Merry Xmas to you too. Santa was pretty good to me, he got me some nice PC pickups over the past month, and that's all I really want for Christmas anyway. Hope your 2020 is less stressful than 2019!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I might get back into some TTM in 2020, since it would be cool to start a set 30 years after my first one. Is Heritage going to be the best looking base set to TTM next year?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Forgetting to shill FredFred for a bit, its time to shill the return.... of Turbinator! :)

920x920.jpg

Although Im a baseball guy, I had a chance to buy a bit from the 2012 NFL draft class back in the day. Was it going to be Andrew Luck? Russell Wilson? No on both counts! (nearly did though) it was Robert Turbin, at top dollar too!!! My thoughts were fourfold:

1.Biceps are everything in life.
2.Turbins protect you from sand in the desert.
3.??????????????????????
4.Profits!!

Holy fck I lost money. ::facepalm:: :benson: ::facepalm:: :benson: ::facepalm:: :benson: ::facepalm:: :benson:

Hey, at least he gets one shot again in the league. So I can go from "penny on the dollar" to "pennies on the dollar" (plural!!!!!!)

Last edited:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
His biceps are huge ! :eek:

That pic is from the combine, so the biceps grew a lot since then. :shock: I think Turbin is part golem.
He had a big run in the Superbowl vs. Broncos but it was called back on a penalty. At this point hes not known for much besides being jacked.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I have been enjoying the book I bought myself for Christmas. Did anyone else get noteworthy gifts over the holidays? I would like to hear them.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I might get back into some TTM in 2020, since it would be cool to start a set 30 years after my first one. Is Heritage going to be the best looking base set to TTM next year?

Ok, this is what next years looks like.

2020-Topps-Heritage-Baseball-Base-Rookies.jpg

I think I have a few of the original run of this, forget the players though.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Mariners beat writers finally asking the question "What if Dee Gordon isn't tradeable?" :rolleyes: come on, he has been crap for ages.. of course he's not tradeable unless you dangle a nice ****** in the addon socket. :? Hopefully Shedingo Long is the starting 2B next year.

btw guys, I am back to playing casual correspondence chess if any of the peeps here want to play the big dog. ;) I know there were a few chess fans on this site.

Members online