Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******** Saturday Morning Thread *******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Good morning all. We are going to see my step-dad today. He was told Wednesday he has a few days to a week or so to live. He found out about 2 months ago he has cancer in his prostate, liver, etc. My mother says he isn't doing good. Had to explain to my six year old that he was very sick and give her some warning that he probably wont look the same when we see him today. I am hoping she will take this well as she really likes her Papa Roy. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers today if you don't mind.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Good morning all. We are going to see my step-dad today. He was told Wednesday he has a few days to a week or so to live. He found out about 2 months ago he has cancer in his prostate, liver, etc. My mother says he isn't doing good. Had to explain to my six year old that he was very sick and give her some warning that he probably wont look the same when we see him today. I am hoping she will take this well as she really likes her Papa Roy. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers today if you don't mind.

Enjoy and cherish every last minute.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
At work
Cold Saturday 12 degrees, snow later
attachment.php

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine

:grouphug:

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
BenG- tough times. I wish Papa Roy and the rest of your family the very best.

57 is the high around here today. Seems like a good day for football. Going to take the kids to the Senior Bowl. Have a great day everyone.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
BenG :grouphug:

GC, in regard to PM, let me check a few things. One other question, do you think I should resleeve, topload, and bag the relic set for presentation purposes?

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Will have to double check them all. I know I need to get some team bag to put the top loaders in. It's been so long since had to buy toploaders, do I need. 75 pt or will the smaller ones work?

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
So very sad to hear this. Travel safe and make a few great memories.:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online