Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********Wednesday Morning Thread**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Off to the dentist then off to work. Hoping to meet the new neighbors sometime this week that moved in. We are no longer the newbies of the block :)

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL

Hi Chas, thought of you yesterday, and our shared quest to find the 2011 Topps Heritage Buybacks. Ever find a Nicholson? I haven't found a Zimmer, but did land his team card. And for just $3.50. Still wondering if Topps stamped any Hi numbers. Would be nice to find the 2010 and 2011 Zim's for a complete run.

$_57.JPG

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well work is going slow today. We had to take an early lunch due to a conference call at noon. The boss is away again, which makes the day go a lot easier. A lot less stress around the shop, but if he's back tomorrow, we will be going in crisis mode due to him telling us not to do some stuff until he gets back

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Afternoon.
Think I'm delirious, Charlie and george in here today?! Good to see you fellas.

Nothing new hobby wise here. A few small base/parallel pickups. Watching a ton, keep talking myself out of stuff. Haha

Members online

Latest posts