Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hot list suggestion thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
That's what I was wondering. Seems like it's selling for low prices. I wouldn't call that a debacle.

Let's see, there's a potentially fake Ruth cut from NT. That's one issue.

They released NT football without Odell Beckham and Bridgewater RPA's, which are the two best rookies in the product. They're nie starting to surface in the "second" wave (whatever that means), but the only shops who have pulled them (after a solid two weeks of hobby uproar) are major Panini distributors. Also, the guy who runs their Twitter was being a condescending ****** after they surfaced, and basically trolling anyone who called them out like a pissed off preteen.

Oh, and they have some sort of point reward program. There was a huge uproar that the points cards were replacing hits last year. Now the exchange program is open, and there are a TON of 1/1 autos from Contenders and other big time products available...i.e. never packed out.

There was some controversy over Russell Wilson Flawless game used cards that had Reebok jerseys, who stopped making jerseys before Wilson was in the league.

That's just the stuff I've seen BO. I don't read the basketball boards much, but I know the general consensus is everyone hates Panini.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
The 2000 Topps Traded Miguel Cabrera Autograph card has seen a nice spike.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Prepare for Carlos Rodon now too.

I'd have to disagree there.

1) We knew for months now he'd have an auto in Bowman, coming soon. Because of this, his USA and other cards probably won't see much of a spike.
2) He's only appearing out of the pen for now.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Also, prepare for Plawecki autos to go up with D'arnaud breaking his hand.

That's really a shame, D'Arnaud seemed to finally be putting it together at the Plate.

And did anyone else see how far the ball went after hitting his hand? Or did it hit the bat too? :?

cwgross144

May 26, 2012
Virginia
I'd have to disagree there.

1) We knew for months now he'd have an auto in Bowman, coming soon. Because of this, his USA and other cards probably won't see much of a spike.
2) He's only appearing out of the pen for now.

I think we will see a slight increase while he is in the pen, but a bigger one when he makes his first start. You definitely won't see a drop unless he has a terrible outing(s). They're only going up at this point.

Members online

Latest posts