Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

=========== The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
I am a big fan of people that love the hobby enough to build sets.

I loved building the Opening Day sets when I first got into collecting 8 or so years ago (because it was all I could afford at 13 years old. lol) and haven't built one since. I'm also working on the 2002 Upper Deck World Series Heroes because I love the set design. I think the SP set design is absolutely beautiful. Simple, but awesome.
[MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] - I love the design AND I love the fact that a good portion of the set is low grade players so I can somewhat afford it. lol

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Just tested out the newest addition to my N64 collection, Cruisin' USA. Works like a charm! And I still kick ass at the game. :D

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just in case anybody else cares, the SI Swimsuit issue is out today/tomorrow. Its a shame that I won't get my copy until next week when I get my mail from home

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
Good evening guys!

Never been that sore ever; spent my weekend shoveling snow out of the driveway...

On the plus side, work was closed today and will be again tomorrow; so time to catch on set building!!

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Good evening guys!

Never been that sore ever; spent my weekend shoveling snow out of the driveway...

On the plus side, work was closed today and will be again tomorrow; so time to catch on set building!!

I would have been but one of my neighbors was kind enough to snow blow it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts