Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Old Newsletter about card collecting - "Card Comments" - 1960's - anyone familiar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Anyone ever heard of this newsletter apparently produced in the 1960's for card collectors? One of those forgotten publications before Beckett was produced? I've never heard of it. Was wondering if anyone knew who "Gordon Taylor" was as he is listed as the person who produced it, and if the newsletter itself was any good?

s-l1600.jpg

Anyone remember any other card related productions from the pre-Beckett era?

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Jeff - thanks so much for the link. Found out all I could have hoped for about Card Comments. That archive is fantastic. I need to spend more time on Net54, only visit once or twice a month.

Not as good as "Card Collectors Bulletin" which came later= but yes well aware of Gordon and his "Card Comments".
However I will defer to David Kathman ( Historian) an expert you'll find on posting occasionally on Net 54

He made a post awhile back that had tons of hobby related historical items similar to that bulletin of prices and the original ACC Catalog and other historical price bulletins/guides in Index to My Hobby Posts.

You and others may find his quick links contained in that post informative reading.
I have his post saved in my bookmarks ;)

jeff

Members online

Latest posts