Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Funny image GLC00 sent me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
You guys all remember [MENTION=2449]glc00[/MENTION]

AKA "Weird Gary"

He sent me this print out from back in the day of an email from [MENTION=1987]Doerrcollector[/MENTION] and it made me get all teary eyed.

55491796_10214102053724845_3330290054743457792_o.jpg

ccouch (Chad)

Aug 8, 2008
This is funny. I've still got an old e-mail address that has years of old BMB communication on it and it is kind of fun to go through on occasion. I've got an e-mail chain regarding the genesis of this very board from 8/6/2008 that ends with, "It's gonna be a f'n trainwreck and I won't be able to look away." I'll not out the person who said it, though he's never here and I doubt he'd care. But it is quite amusing.

When going through those old e-mails, it is clear that I took some of this crap way too seriously. Good Lord.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
This is funny. I've still got an old e-mail address that has years of old BMB communication on it and it is kind of fun to go through on occasion. I've got an e-mail chain regarding the genesis of this very board from 8/6/2008 that ends with, "It's gonna be a f'n trainwreck and I won't be able to look away." I'll not out the person who said it, though he's never here and I doubt he'd care. But it is quite amusing.

When going through those old e-mails, it is clear that I took some of this crap way too seriously. Good Lord.

He wasn’t wrong. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts