Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

KRIS BRYANT ROOKIE CARDS...WHERE TO FIND THEM!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
From Topps -

KRIS BRYANT HAS ARRIVED

The Chicago Cubs’ phenom prospect Kris Bryant made his much anticipated MLB® debut today – and collectors want to know where to get his MLB-licensed trading cards.

Starting on April 29 with 2015 Bowman Baseball, Bryant will have a prospect base card, inserts and autographed inserts.

Make sure to check out 2015 Tier One Baseball on May 20, which will have redemptions for an autographed Bryant card.

Bryant will appear in 2015 Topps Finest Baseball as card No. 111, one of the short-printed base cards, and is scheduled to release June 3. Bryant will also have an autographed rookie card in the set.

His Rookie Cards will appear in Topps Archives Baseball (limited base cards and autographs) and Topps Series 2 Baseball, which releases in June. (image attached)

And moving into July/August, look for his autographed cards in Stadium Club, Allen & Ginter and Topps Chrome.

The 2015 MLB® rookie captured national attention during Spring Training when he hit 17-for-40 (.425), hitting nine home runs and driving in 15 runners. While in the Minors this season, he launched another three home runs and added 10 RBI in 28 at-bats in just seven games.

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
Ugh. Overload the market. I'm sure they will sell ok for a while but slowly dip down come allen and ginter. No mention of Tek though.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Ugh. Overload the market. I'm sure they will sell ok for a while but slowly dip down come allen and ginter. No mention of Tek though.

Well, you could also look at it as a cap on the Bryant prospect auto market, RC market and then he will have all the other subsequent year releases for autos. None have much to do with the others but there has been huge demand for his prospect autos and there will be also for his RC autos. Then I am not concerned with the rest but they do provide player and team collectors an opportunity at his auto without the expense of the others already offered.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Bowman - 5/1
T1 - 5/20
Finest 6/5
Archives - 6/12
topps2 - 6/17
Stadium Club - 6/26
Inception - 7/8
Ginter - 7/24
Topps Chrome - 8/7
bowman Chrome - 9/2
Triple Threads - 9/18
Supreme - 9/30
Topps High Tek - 10/14

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Has Topps ever advertised a rookie player and his cards the way they are doing with Bryant?

Fordman

Members online

Latest posts