Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Howdy everyone.

Pete, I can't imagine what coffee and Red Bull would do to someone's body. LOL

Nice gif Adam, I really like this kid Jose Fernandez.

Barry, hope the doctor has good news.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, [MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] I don't know how you do it, into week two of waking early and driving a lot and I can barely keep my eyes open today...

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning everyone!

Received a 59-card package from COMC yesterday and was very impressed by the packaging. I'd only ever gotten smaller orders in a padded envelope so I was interested to see how they'd package a somewhat larger one.

They penny sleeved every card and put them in a 100-card cardboard box, then put that in a larger box (330-count I think), with appropriately placed decoy cards, a cut up padded envelope, and packing peanuts. Very well done!

Sent using the Freedom Card Board mobile app.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Good Morning Gang! Sorry to not have posted this yesterday but I have been viewing the site mostly from my phone.

The Calfas family would like to thank the members of the MT for their extreme generosity. I know that putting cash in the hat as it goes around often dips into many of our limited card budgets, this makes the gift all the more touching. This group is more family than friend and I am grateful to be a part of it. Your gift will go to good use covering V and Gs bottoms.
Thanks Guys :grouphug:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. I did not want to wake up this morning, I was sleeping really well. I hate 8 AM classes :lol:

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
So here's my Vlad haul from last night. I lost out on a couple of nice one's besides these, but happy with these wins:

1998 Fleer Flair Row 2 Legacy Collection /100
$T2eC16JHJG8FGsS4TCnnBR6vc7dRnQ~~60_57.JPG

24 Card lot with these 5 GU/Auto (particularly like the triple piece 2002 Absolute Tools of the Trade /75)
$T2eC16R,!)cE9s4PtIO-BSEshNz1RQ~~60_57.JPG

and the biggie - I've always wanted to own a 1999 Fleer Starting 9 /9.
$T2eC16Z,!ygE9s7HJ-g5BSFVytZgt!~~60_3.JPG

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Thanks guys. I really enjoy Mous' sig as well. Is very nice. Both are RC autos. Hosmer was $25 and Mous $5. Slight difference in value. My first pick ups in a while.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

cardguy

Aug 24, 2008
OHIO
Trying to pick up a case of topps chrome football 2013 at a decent price. Where is the best place to go?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Freedom Card Board mobile app

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Apparently Larry The Cable Guy was playing golf at a local course this weekend. Would've been nice to be out playing at that time.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Gang! Sorry to not have posted this yesterday but I have been viewing the site mostly from my phone.

The Calfas family would like to thank the members of the MT for their extreme generosity. I know that putting cash in the hat as it goes around often dips into many of our limited card budgets, this makes the gift all the more touching. This group is more family than friend and I am grateful to be a part of it. Your gift will go to good use covering V and Gs bottoms.
Thanks Guys :grouphug:

HUZZAH!!!

Good Morning Everyone!!
[MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] that gif is HILARIOUS!!!!

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Morning boys.

School year has started and Erin is back to teaching, so I'm back to getting up ass early with Olivia...:lol:

[MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION]
Brad - great pickups!! Still need your new address when you have time.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I hope someone finally bids and buys this stupid Belle nameplate... I'm sick of this idiot playing these games trying to squeeze every ounce of value out of the damn card like he pulled a '52 Mantle. Just relisted for $550 BIN (which will never happen... down from $1k originally and $600 this last time) or $400 starting bid with $8 s/h.

I assure every single person alive he hasn't got an offer over $300. I just want it to go away. Hopefully someone buys it and I can keep moving.

/rant over :evil:

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I hope someone finally bids and buys this stupid Belle nameplate... I'm sick of this idiot playing these games trying to squeeze every ounce of value out of the damn card like he pulled a '52 Mantle. Just relisted for $550 BIN (which will never happen... down from $1k originally and $600 this last time) or $400 starting bid with $8 s/h.

I assure every single person alive he hasn't got an offer over $300. I just want it to go away. Hopefully someone buys it and I can keep moving.

/rant over :evil:

I would take it off my watchlist if I were you. This card is creating you more heartache than good. Wash your hands of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts