Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sunday Morning Thread........9/21/14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
thread.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
It was entertainment night at the Senior Center. Claude the hypnotist exclaimed: "I'm here to put you into a trance; I intend to hypnotize each and every member of the audience." The excitement was almost electric as Claude withdrew a beautiful antique pocket watch from his coat. "I want you each to keep your eye on this antique watch. It's a very special watch. It's been in my family for six generations" He began to swing the watch gently back and forth while quietly chanting, "Watch the watch, watch the watch, watch the watch..." The crowd became mesmerized as the watch swayed back and forth, light gleaming off its polished surface. Hundreds of pairs eyes followed the swaying watch, until, suddenly, it slipped from the hypnotist's fingers and fell to the floor, breaking into a hundred pieces. "SH*T!" said the Hypnotist. It took three days to clean up the Senior Center.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Cool and rainy fall weather today.

The "Toronto Circle of Life" continues. In fall it's: Too bad about the Jays, but how about those Leafs! In spring it's: Too bad about the Leafs, but how about those Jays!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Getting ready to leave Cheyenne this morning. I don't wanna go back to Chadron today. It was nice to get away and get to a baseball game

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Morning. Traveling back to Ely today. Stopping in St. Cloud for a bit, since someone wanted new phones (not the Amish guy) and I guess we need stuff for them (trinkets and ****). Weather is nice after a good storm roll through yesterday about 2:30 pm.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning everyone.
Good to see you around a little more Magic.
Dan: seems your sightings are far and few between as well. Hope everything is alright. Anything new lately?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning everyone.
Good to see you around a little more Magic.
Dan: seems your sightings are far and few between as well. Hope everything is alright. Anything new lately?

Hey stepper! Just been busy with family stuff. Trying to save funds for fewer Purchases, but costly ones (HOF PSA RCs, 206s etc)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
We are doing well, Zach. How've you been?

Doing well here Dan! Just it done visiting family in Cheyenne Wyoming. Hoping to upload some pictures up later today from the game yesterday. It was nice seeing my dad this weekend as well. Last saw him in July. Loaded up on some shirts at the Rockies game yesterday. All star game shirts were 2 for $5, and they had some hats there for $5 as well so I snagged one of those.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
[MENTION=3743]AmishDave[/MENTION]

Sorry the STC store was a bust. I've only been there twice, I believe. Once in 09', and once in either '11 or '12 for an Oliva autograph signing.

Glad the Fan Zone worked out for you though.

Members online

Latest posts