Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Probstein & bbcardsniper AKA Brad Ziegler EXPOSED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
Soooooo what should I do? He goes to the LCS one mile from my house. If I run into him there say, "Is this true?" or just mind my own business and let it play out on the interwebs?

On a side note I haven't been on here a long took the red pill and been on Blowout...Gilmore brought be back with his post about this whole thin on Facebook:p

-Chris

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Wow, thanks to the OP for sharing. That makes sense in hindsight but definitely wasn't expecting Ziegler to be behind any of those accounts.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
For what it's worth I did one deal with him and he pretty much gave me market price on a ~$500 patch card, didn't have any problems with him and hadn't really heard anything negative beforehand.

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
For those wanting cliff notes from the other thread.

He set his feedback to private some time last night.

I would understand if he had done this from the git go due to the amount he spends. But him doing it at this juncture is like OJ in the Bronco. Pretty much admitting guilt.

The only two players who I will be actively rooting against for the rest of their careers.

1. Alex Rodriguez
2. Brad Ziegler

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
This is all very strange. It seems like this would be the last thing you'd expect from a dude in his position. Its really a shame...

I guess assuming all allegations are true it just comes down to pure greed. Being an MLB player made it really easy for him to make connections, also just because of the capital he was working with and the PC he had it was easy for him to be liked/trusted by fellow collectors. At some point he must have realized the opportunity he had and really took advantage of it. It sucks when the hobby is disgraced by an MLB player.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
This is why I snipe as I have a set price on all cards I want if I have it I will do a max snipe. I have less than 500 cards I want left and I will never get them all so if I lose on my snipe bid than I lose. If I have a card I am not willing to let go but for a certain price it will never go on auction so if you want it the only way to get it is pay what I am asking or trade. Everything that goes on auction I don't care about so if I get $1.00 or $500.00 I am happy with it. I have sold some cards I felt were worth a lot more and sold others I didn't think were worth as much as they sold for so it evens out.

DiebytheCubs

Dec 2, 2012
Chicago suburbs/Ohio
Soooooo what should I do? He goes to the LCS one mile from my house. If I run into him there say, "Is this true?" or just mind my own business and let it play out on the interwebs?

On a side note I haven't been on here a long took the red pill and been on Blowout...Gilmore brought be back with his post about this whole thin on Facebook:p

-Chris

I would let this play out online. Probably best to totally avoid it if you run into him

Hand delivered via the Pony Express

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
well not the people I deal with. I do not deal cards to people who are not friendly back to me. I always try and treat people with respect. The collectors closest to me are very nice to work with. I would not consider his behavior 'normal'

It was said in jest. Honestly, I run into some crazy sellers. Really, most of the collectors I meet are quiet about what they collect. I go to the LCS, spend 2 hours BS'ing with people, and then get back in my car to go home and realize we never even spoke about our collection or what we collect or anything. Kinda odd. Better than hanging around the bar I guess.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
It was said in jest. Honestly, I run into some crazy sellers. Really, most of the collectors I meet are quiet about what they collect. I go to the LCS, spend 2 hours BS'ing with people, and then get back in my car to go home and realize we never even spoke about our collection or what we collect or anything. Kinda odd. Better than hanging around the bar I guess.

Which LCS do you use? I've found very few in Houston so far.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts