Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Try to figure this one out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Friend has a psa 8 Rose rc which a couple of months back wereselling for around $4k.

Now the last five have sold for $16k EACH!

BUT there's a couple listed at $16k BIN with no bites.

So what's the REAL value of this card?

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rexvos

Aug 24, 2008
Rose, Ryan, Clemente, Mantle, KoufX and others in baseball have been nuts in high grade PSA vintage just as nuts has been all Fleer PSA 10 Jordan's. 89s are nearing $600. Not a rare card at all. 90 Fleer are approaching $300. 1988 Fleer ending at 2k. The real money in this hobby is in high grade PSA vintage, but 90 fleer basketball is junk wax. That is just plain nuts

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Friend has a psa 8 Rose rc which a couple of months back wereselling for around $4k.

Now the last five have sold for $16k EACH!

BUT there's a couple listed at $16k BIN with no bites.

So what's the REAL value of this card?

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Have you compared the serial #s of the ones "selling" / listed at $16k to see if they overlap at all?

Ryan

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Rose, Ryan, Clemente, Mantle, KoufX and others in baseball have been nuts in high grade PSA vintage just as nuts has been all Fleer PSA 10 Jordan's. 89s are nearing $600. Not a rare card at all. 90 Fleer are approaching $300. 1988 Fleer ending at 2k. The real money in this hobby is in high grade PSA vintage, but 90 fleer basketball is junk wax. That is just plain nuts

The money is in single A short stops who have 12 home runs in a month Hahahaha jk

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
When I see who is getting these "record" prices, I just shrug my shoulders and say whatever. Maybe they are ALL legit sales and I am just being cynical. I do find it funny that now mulitple sellers have Jacked their prices to 18-20k. when those start selling around the big guys record prices maybe I will be more a believer.

Members online

Latest posts