Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 National Treasures Hits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
That Hamilton is about as cool of booklet I've ever seen. They filled the gap between the 2 sides perfectly and the pic is great too.

Ryan

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
That Hamilton is about as cool of booklet I've ever seen. They filled the gap between the 2 sides perfectly and the pic is great too.

Ryan

I agree! I am a big fan that they are putting the continued image on the spine to keep the action photo together. I noticed they did the same with the Armory booklets as well, such a great touch!

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Good luck to you , it would be another impressive addition.

Ryan

The Ruth sold for 20k! That is just amazing to me. I made what I thought was a descent offer on the card and the seller gave me a shot to buy it at 15k. I did not pull the trigger. Someone else obivisouly thought it was worth more. I would have loved to add the card, but to me it wasn't worth 20k or even 15k. So I'm not to bummed. I hope whoever bought it enjoys it!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
The Ruth sold for 20k! That is just amazing to me. I made what I thought was a descent offer on the card and the seller gave me a shot to buy it at 15k. I did not pull the trigger. Someone else obivisouly thought it was worth more. I would have loved to add the card, but to me it wasn't worth 20k or even 15k. So I'm not to bummed. I hope whoever bought it enjoys it!

I'm sure they will continue to make em , so I'm sure you will have another shot. Sorry you missed out. What's the material in them from, do you know?

Ryan

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
I'm sure they will continue to make em , so I'm sure you will have another shot. Sorry you missed out. What's the material in them from, do you know?

Ryan

considering 12k has been basically he most paid for a Ruth cut card this is pretty substantial. What makes this card cool is that the material used is leftover jersey material from donruss.m its part of the 1925 Ruth home jersey donruss purchased from babe Ruth's daughter back in 2004

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Another recent national treasures pick up. This is a Barry bonds 9-11 commerative USA flag patch worn late in the season during 2001. The card is absolutely beautiful in person.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    417.7 KB · Views: 33

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Another recent national treasures pick up. This is a Barry bonds 9-11 commerative USA flag patch worn late in the season during 2001. The card is absolutely beautiful in person.

Yeah, that's a quality card! You've had some sweet Bonds cards recently.

Ryan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts