Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ TGIF 2/12********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning, I slept in this morning and came to work with a "Ill get there when I get there" attitude..

When you see your company fake the numbers on such a large scale to the point where the SEC investigates, you kinda wake up with a don't give a **** attitude..

Normally in the morning I rush the dog out so she can do her duties and rush back in, but today I took her for a nice walk instead..

My wife was even up before I left to go to work.. :cool:

Hope everyone has a great day!

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Just back from the doctor. Surgery was successful, feeling starting to return to both hands.
Stitches removed but the left hand hasn't healed as well as right.
Doc says will take a bit more time.

I can resume playing GUITAR!!!!!!!

Looks like I will accept the Staples offer today if the benefits package is reasonable

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Home early to get our taxes done.:(
Hoping to not owe.
Don't need a big refund, just don't want to pay more than I already do.
Deadpool is on my list of movies to see but I'll wait for Redbox to get it.
On another note, The Walking Dead starts again this Sunday and AMC is running a marathon until the new episode.:cool:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'll be heading to Deadpool this weekend with Jayme. I'm hoping to go tonight. If it were up to me, I'd be going to the late show at 9:00, instead of 7:15, but she'll probably be too tired by 9. She's one that goes to bed early, even on the weekends.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
My valentine count is up to 11, with there being 2 oranges, 2 cupcakes, and 7 pieces of candy. Just what I need to start the weekend :lol:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
And right after I hit send, I got a cookie. I wish everyday was this way. Its nice when kids bring treats for you :lol:

Members online